The Naga in Thailand is a mythical creature based on ancient Indian mythology. The Naga is not to be mistaken as a dragon, it is a serpent! It may also take the form as half man and half serpent. The Naga is present since ancient times in Thai traditional culture, rituals and of course in Muay Thai. The Naga is known to possess great agility and stealth, as well as its super abilities to constrict and deliver venomous bites. Wear your Arwut Muay Thai Shorts BS4 Naga to use your super abilities to become a Muay Thai super fighter!
- Each pair is individually hand-stitched and made in Thailand.
- Thick elasticized waistband with 6 shirring, guaranteeing maximum comfort.
- Side splits for a relaxed fit to increase movement.
- High-resolution, advanced sublimation print innovation.
- Made from smooth premium quality micro-satin blend fabric.
^Our store's main currency is the United States Dollar (USD), which will be used when you pay at checkout.