The Payak is Thai for tiger. The Payak gains its symbolic meaning as one of strength, protection and power. In Muay Thai, the Payak has authority over others, meaning your strength will overcome any weaknesses in your opponents! Empower your strength with these Arwut Muay Thai Shorts BS4 Payak and kill it at training!
- Each pair is individually hand-stitched and made in Thailand.
- Thick elasticized waistband with 6 shirring, guaranteeing maximum comfort.
- Side splits for a relaxed fit to increase movement.
- High-resolution, advanced sublimation print innovation.
- Made from smooth premium quality micro-satin blend fabric.
^Our store's main currency is the United States Dollar (USD), which will be used when you pay at checkout.